Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hiatus Status: Ended


For a little over a week now, there has been zero activity on Gaming Rocks On. I try to keep even the mere mention of work off this blog, but well, work gave me the short end of the stick and it ended up doing a number on me during the past two weeks. We've been going through spring break, which has been rather busy around here and in between a total of nine working days, I was only given one day off. That combine with the aforementioned busy work weeks made me pretty worn out. I've fallen behind on some of the games I was playing and I've even got a manga backlog I need to work off that has only increased in the two weeks that have passed.

I like to have something prepared for when I work like that but I had nothing and I kept arriving home late. On top of that, I was extremely tired so I thought the best thing to do would be to just take a break. Nothing series has happened but I thought I owed you readers an explanation as to what was going on. Well, the break is over and it is once again time to rock on.

BTW, in case you've never gotten the continue screen in Sonic Mania (*ahem*I'venevergottenagameoverinthatgamebecauseI'msoawesome) that's what it looks like above. You're welcome.

No comments: