Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

25 Years Of Dying

It's been a long while since I've made a post about a single piece of art, but I just had to comment on this one. In celebration of Super Mario Bros. 25th anniversary TheBourgyman whipped of this hilarious picture, showing the many deaths that Mario has suffered over the last two and a half decades. I particularly like the the "death" by Blue Shell from the Mario Kart series. Mario's facial expression of "Oh Crap!" is one that we all get every time we're in first place and can hear that shell coming. Yeah, I realize Mario Kart isn't part of the Super Mario series, but who cares? Get a much better view of it here.

If you want, you can actually purchase a 20"x36" copy of this post at Level Up Studios for $14.99. The printed version comes with five additional deaths. I don't know about you, but I plan on making one of those poster copies my own. Here's to another 25 years of dying, Mario. Um, yay?


No comments: