Not only is the original NES track amazing, the many remixes that have since followed are some of the best I've heard in the history of video game remixes. I kid you not. There are a lot of talented remixers out there and I thank each and every one of them for doing pumping out the killer tunage on this song. Here are some of my absolute favorite remixes for Mega Man 3's title screen.
- Start to Playing: This one has some piano, some rock and some jazz. Like the original NES tune, when it picks up the pace, you'll be floored.
- BlueLightning: This is long but very enjoyable with lots of changes here and there. Over 8 minutes of techno.
- The Passing of the Blue Crown: What we have here is a slowed down rock version of the title theme.
- IntroJazz: Man, I love this. A slow, jazzy version of Mega Man 3's title screen with excellent use of the flute. Very soothing track.
- SnowBroIntro: You could probably play this song at a club and most of the people in the place (unless a few are Mega Man fans) wouldn't even know it was inspired from an 8-bit game. Only thing they would know is that it freaking rocks.
- A Robot's Journey of Rock: Wow. Every second of this song is all kinds of awesome. All 2:07 of it. There are not enough words to describe how amazing this is. Wow. Just... wow.
- A Hero's Death: Another rock based intro but really good.