Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Game Art #0: Plumber's Dilemma

Art by Michael Mayne.
"This is why only fools are heroes -- because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice." - The Green Goblin, Spider-Man (2002 film)

While browsing Gaming Art, I came across this humorous piece that was just too cool not to repost. It also reminded me of the above quote.

So who do I think Mario should save? Well, Peach is beautiful but I've always felt Pauline was smoking hot! That and Pauline has only been kidnapped a handful of times since she's been around. Peach? She's been abducted WAY too many times. Also, Donkey Kong's traps tend to be a bit easier to get over than Bowser's. But if it comes down to material needs, Mario really should choose Peach. I mean, she's a princess. Princess = kingdom. And Pauline? Well, I'm sure she has a nice house or something.

1 comment:

Jim said...

on the other hand Pauline may stay at home.

With Peach you just know that little tramp will be sneaking out after dark once again.

When will Mario figure out that Peachie is after his income and keeps him around to fix the castle plumbing.

she has another boyfriend who is a mechanic, and one who is an electrician. etc,etc, etc.

While she herself is a "good time girl" and you think all these guys had to "kidnap" her!

Bowser is has been trying to send her back all this time saying "enough already". my wife is getting annoyed and she won't leave me alone.