Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Broken Spirits


Let me ask you something. What do you think is the most OP thing in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? King K. Rool? Yeah, he hits hard, his down throw can literally put you in the ground and his down Smash is safe on so many things. But nope, as powerful as the king of Kremlings is, he is not the most broken thing in Ultimate. How about Isabelle? That cute little secretary has probably given you nightmares with the way she using that fishing rod. The mayor's PA isn't the most over powered thing in the game either. The most broken thing in Smash Ultimate is the little JPEGs or PNG images you can purchase when you go into the shop or complete Classic mode. I am of course talking about Spirits.

If you've played World of Light for any extended period if time, I'm sure you've run into some pretty tough customers. Spirits help tip the scales in your favor so much that an opponent who once gave you no end of grief can be completely steamrolled. So long as you have a good setup, that is.

The fun doesn't stop there, though. Spirits are great in World of Light but if that's the only mode you're using them in, you aren't getting the most out of them. Do yourself a huge favor. Make some Spirit teams, make a rule set for Spirits and have yourself a grand old time. Feed your primary Spirits snacks so you can get them nice and strong to make them as OP as you possibly can. There's nothing quite like having an additional jump, fire attacks that do more damaged or super buffed magic attacks with Zelda. I have several Spirit teams that make gun users like Mega Man dish out the high percent numbers quickly and another team that gives my sword users a major buff. As cool as all of that stuff is, though, I don't think I've even barely scratched the surface.

I've found myself seeking out Spirits because they contain certain characters I really like such as Rush and because I'm curious to see just how busted I can make my fighters. Several aces are in my collection but I really want to add some legendary Spirits to the list. I want to have so many OP Spirits in my possession that my fighters can make Thanos and Galeem look like pitiful pretenders. That's the kinda of powers Spirits have. Spirits are so stupidly broken and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's like Sakurai laid before us this huge treasure chest, filled with wonderful toys and said "Go. Have. FUN!"

If you haven't really kept up with Spirits, you don't have to take my word for it. Alpharad has done an awesome job showing how insanely busted Spirits are in one of his many Smash Ultimate videos.



Welp, I'm off to collect more world destroyers.

1 comment:

Alandre said...

Hi Everyone,This was how me and my Boyfriend became VAMPIRES. I got a guy from the internet called Lord who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my boyfriend would love to become a VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my boyfriend took in the blood into our body and in the next 30 minutes we turned into a VAMPIRE so if you are interested in becoming a VAMPIRE. First: Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books, Sure. I understand. You are young; you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com