Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Remix of the Week: The Day of Fate ~Spirit VS Spirit~ (Dragon Ball Z)


I've been behind on episodes of Dragon Ball Z Abridged but when episode 60, Part 1, dropped, I figured I would give it a watch because the Cell Game episodes of DBZ are among my favorite. I was curious as to how TeamFourStar would handle Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 transformation and to my surprise, they tossed parody to the curb and treated the scene with every bit of seriousness as the original source material. From Gohan's raged inducing scream and even better, an outstanding cover of The Day of Fate ~Spirit VS Spirit~ which is my favorite vocal track from DBZ's original Japanese vocals. The song is sung in English this was actually the first time I've ever heard the lyrics translated. As a result, I have an even greater appreciation for the song. Thankfully. This cover can be purchased off Amazon for $1.29. I bought it and have listened to it on loop to and from work. Still not sick of it. Paolo Cuevas, Ani Djirdjirian, you guys done did real good.

Buy it on Amazon

No comments: