Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Posters: What's on Your Wall?

Nice little bonus features that we get with games and magazines are posters. I've amassed a decent collection of them over the years and had just about every poster I owned hanging on my wall back in my first apartment.

At the moment, though, the only things on my wall are some holes from nails, a clock and ant remains after I kill them. I thought about putting my posters up but we've only got a few more months here before we make a move to a better place so I'm trying not to get too attached, which has worked out greatly.

One of the many things I've noticed about the Angry Video Game Nerd's rooms are the abundance of game posters he has from Nintendo Power. I have a good helping of Nintendo Power mags but I never once took the posters out of any of those books. I was afraid I'd rip them trying to tear them out and it turns out, I was right. Even the sweet Mega Man X poster is still in my issue 55 of Nintendo Power.

So what have you got?

1 comment:

GameOverYeah said...

I think the only gaming poster I eveer had on my wall was the free one that I received with Lylat Wars when it was released.

I always had band posters on my walls when I was younger.