Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2020

VG Soundtrack of the Day 058: Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD

Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD (2003, CD) | Discogs

With it being a holiday, I thought I'd post a special soundtrack. It has been several years since I've heard this one, but I can still vividly remember the first time I heard the band's performance of the Main Theme from Super Mario 64. Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD is exactly what it says on the tin. Live performances of video game music may seem odd to those that don't frequent the VGM scene, but in Japan, CDs like this one are still very common. So kick your feet up, get some grub and enjoy live versions of some of your favorite Mario and Zelda music.

Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD (YouTube)

VG Soundtrack of the Day Database

No comments: