Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Downloads #32

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)



As I'm sure many of you are already aware of, Nintendo has offered Mario Kart 8 buyers a great deal. Upon registering the game, you get your choice of select downloadable Wii U games from the eShop. My free game of choice was Wind Waker HD. I loved the GCN version but I never got around to finishing it. I stopped playing at the Triforce hunting portion of the game. I do plan to pick up a physical copy of this game somewhere down the line, but for now, I'm more than content with this digital version, especially since I got if for free.

VVVVVV (3DS)



I've been wanting to snag this digital game for quite sometime but the original price is what usually kept me from downloading it. While browsing the 3DS eShop, VVVVVV was on sale for $3.99, which was all the incentive I needed to add it to my digital 3DS collection. I hear this game is really hard.

Shovel Knight (Wii U, 3DS)



I've been excited for this game's release for more than a year now. After seeing the TBA on the release on the eShop for the longest time, I was beginning to wonder how long we would be teased with a release date. Finally, the wait is over. And man, was this ever a game worth waiting for. I picked it up on both the Wii U and 3DS eShop. After spending a little over and hour with this game, I cannot wait to experience the rest of it.

No comments: