Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Mega Man the Movie?

When I was a kid, I thought a live action Mega Man movie would be the bomb. Amazing what a little maturity will do for you. Regardless of my thoughts on a live action MM flick, it seems one has already been set in motion. You can view the trailer here.

If you wan to see some images of the film, just go here.

From the trailer, I can already tell you that Roll is annoying and if they really want to make something of film that is no doubt gonna suck on so many levels, Guts Man should throw a rock on here.

As much as I'd rather see a full length anime Mega Man movie, I'll still end up checking this out. My word, I need help.

4 comments:

Tommy said...

Heh, just pop in Marvel vs Capcom 1 or 2, use Iron Man, then use the Proton Cannon on Roll. XD

Pure lulz.

Tommy said...

I just downloaded Mega Man 9 and played it for a bit.

I've beaten Concrete Man and Galaxy Man with just my arm cannon. I also purchased Proto Man mode for 200 Wii points, which looks like it allows you to play the game as Proto Man.

Tornado Man's stage is tricky as hell, though I've got the hang of the platform thing at the beginning already. It's really just a matter of not making dumb mistakes that equal death.

Reggie White Jr. said...

I'm sooooooo envious of you, Tommy. =(

Sol (Frederick) Badguy said...

That's War-Machine in MVC

Live Action? First Speed Racer, then DBZ and Now THIS? OH, THE HORROR

I hope they don't turn to other thing most particularly NARUTO (this series is already getting boring I stopped reading the Manga for so looooong)

After seeing what a mess they made with "Final Fantasy" I find it great pleasure that they didn't go live-action

The only video games live action movies I love are "Mortal Kombat" & "Street Fighter"