Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

NESCover

You ever ask yourself what songs like Eye of the Tiger and The Final Countdown would sound like if they were done in 8-bit? Well wonder no more. Thanks to some collaborating efforts found in NESCover, you can hear songs like Nothing's Gonna Stop Us, Closing Time and more in the sound of sweet NES-style of music. While it may not appeal to everyone, I think anyone that's into retro music or video game music will get a kick out of this. I'm curious as to how many people would be able to spot some of the most well-known songs in 8-bit form.

Download


2 comments:

Nesplayer said...

HAHA that is awesome! I'm a huge fan of NES related things, that's why my user name is named after the NES. Cool article..

Reggie White Jr. said...

I'm personally fond of this rendition of "Closing Time" =)