Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

At Last--Rockman 2 Endless!!

That's right, boys and girls! First it was the Rockman 5 Endless hack, followed by Rockman 3 Endless. Now comes Rockman 2 Endless, and it's even more challenging than I thought it would be. Unlike the first two Rockman Endless hacks, which were developed by Rockeasily, Rockman 2 Endless was constructed by Misty, the author of Rockman Deus Ex Machina, one of the greast Rockman 2 hacks of all-time. Not only can you fight the 8 robot masters, but even the Wily stage bosses are included. Since there are 28 areas to this hack from the start, it remains to be seen if Misty will update this in the same manner Rockeasily updated his hacks. If you want to see what all has been changed, head on over to YouTube. You can download the patch here. Just be sure to patch Rockman 2, not Mega Man 2.

3 comments:

relay01 said...

WOOT!!! I'm so glad you keep up on these... I've been waiting for this one.

Reggie White Jr. said...

You and me both, brother!

Tommy said...

I'll pass this info. on to a mortal I know who plays a lot of these types of roms.