Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E3 2012: Rayman Legends Gameplay


E3 is well underway. Rather than post press conference videos (I really can't stand to watch those) I figured I'd just blog about the games that strike my fancy with screens, trailers, demos, etc.

The trailer for Rayman Legends was leaked in late April and fans have since been salivating over the leaked footage and 20 something screen-shots that hit the web. A portion of Ubisoft's press conference demonstrated Rayman Legends in action. The game can be played by five players at once! The fifth player uses the Wii U Game Pad while the other four play using Wii Remotes or Wii U Pro Controllers. Wii U Game Pad functionality is incorporated into the gameplay quite nicely. You really have to see it with your own eyes.



I'm currently playing through Rayman Origins and it's a superb platformer and one of my favorite games from this generation of gaming. After seeing this gameplay demo, Rayman Legends is a game I'll purchase the same day I pick up the Wii U.

No comments: