Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Videos I Like #18: Super Kaizo World Special Stage 2

If you're into watching Let's Plays, then you've probably heard of ProtonJon. I came across this video in the summer of 2008 and have since been a subscriber to his videos. He's a YouTube Partner and a member of ThRunawayGuys. Super Kaizo World is devilishly hard ROM hack of Super Mario World. If you're easily frustrated, I don't recommend playing it. However, if you delight in the suffering of others, then you'll no doubt find watching videos of people failing at it hilarious. The following video contains strong language so if you're easily offended or don't want your kids learning new words, don't click the following link. For anyone that wants to see a healthy dosing of epic failures, you'll be in stitches in no time at all. Jon fails A LOT in this two part video but the big one comes at 7:38 minutes in. He absolutely loses it and it's perfectly understandable. I mean, if that happened to me, I'd flip a table. The Kaizo Trap trope was named after Jon had the misfortune of unearthing it in this very video.

Super Kazio World Special Stage 2

No comments: