Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Downloads #30

NES Remix 2 (Wii U)



I had a lot of fun with the original NES Remix and I was happy to hear that NES Remix 2 was on the way. This is easily the superior game of the two with a better selection of games. You can watch other people's plays on challenges to see what they did to get those rainbow stars. Super Luigi Bros., a reversed version of Super Mario Bros. where you play as Luigi with his high jump, is available from the get go. Quite the nice little bonus, if you ask me.

Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U, 3DS)



The wait for this game to hit the Wii U and 3DS eShop seemed like an eternity. I have no idea why Nintendo was withholding the goods from gamers in the west for so long but my favorite 2D Mario of all time can at last be played on the go. It'll also be nice to play it on the Game Pad whenever somethings on TV that I wish to give ratings to.

Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)



With the funds I had left over from buying Super Mario Bros. 3, I decided to pick up Super Mario Bros. 2 to have the whole NES trilogy on my 3DS. Yeah, I am missing The Lost Levels and I could add that game to the NES Mario platform lineup, but screw that game.

No comments: