Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2020

VG Soundtrack of the Day 015: NiGHTS into dreams...


You know, if SEGA were smart, they would make NiGHTS into dreams... (yes, I will always spell it like that every time I write some or all of the full title) part of the Switch SEGA AGES lineup, but that's a topic for another day. As cliche as it might sound, this soundtrack truly is dreamy. Paternal Horn, Message from Nightopia, Dreams Dreams, NiGHTS' soundtrack is (corny to say, but true) magical and this is coming from a guy that heard the soundtrack first, fell in love with it and then played the game. Doing this short write up makes me wanna give this another listen and I probably will. Not like I'm super busy these days.

NiGHTS into dreams... PERFECT ALBUM vol. 1 (Spotify)

VG Soundtrack of the Day Database

No comments: