Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

8-bit Mega Man 7 Final


When I first posted about the 8-bit version of Mega Man 7, I thought it was the final version. It wasn't. You could go straight tot he Dr. Wily stages if you wanted to. You'd probably get owned pretty hard though. Anyway, you can get the final version here.

If you've never played 8-bit Mega Man 7, know that there are some things that make it different from the SNES version. There are no bolts or a shop. Some of the robot masters are actually hard now (Burst Man, I'm looking at you). On the flip side, the final form of Dr. Wily is actually a bit easier and Proto Man's shield is a lot more helpful.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Ahh, Mega Man 7. I wonder if they left in Mega's Engrish...

"I gonna do to you what I shoulda done a long time ago. Die, Wily!"

It's cool they show Mega Man saying he's more than just a robot, but that part still cracks me up.

Reggie White Jr. said...

I love MM7's ending. As for the Engrish. No worries, its all in Japanese.