Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jack's In Trouble

Forgive me for posting a picture of Jack Thompson's ugly kisser. I needed to have something to go along with this great news. You see, old Jack has been disbarred permanently beginning 30 days from now. He still has a chance at a retrial but if I were Jack, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jack is known for his silly shenanigans against violent video games and overall annoying the gaming community. I bet if he'd sit down, shut up and played some video games, he'd have a lot of fun. Oh who am I kidding? There's a better chance of world peace breaking out before that will ever happen.

Along with his disbarment, Jack owes reimbursement Florida Bar fees of $43, 675.35. Snap.

Source

Well it took a while but it finally happened. Jack Thompson is OUTTA HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
I'm so happy.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Hehehe, I read something along these lines not that long ago. So it finally happened, mwahaha!!!

Reggie White Jr. said...

Shoulda known it was only a matter of time before Jack ticked off the wrong people. Well he's always done that but this time it came back to bite him.