Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yet Another Mega Man 2 Soundtrack


How many Mega Man 2 soundtracks are there? I honestly do not know. What I do know is that you can never have too much remixed/arranged Mega Man music. Mega Man 2 Soundtrack: Beat the 8 Super Robots With 8 Bit Instrumental (yes, that is the full title) is, you guessed it another remixed/arranged Mega Man soundtrack. The soundtrack is mostly rock-based but it still manages to stand out from other Mega Man 2 remixe/arranges. It's a pretty unique score that covers the 14 tracks in Mega Man 2. It's free so click, download and rock on to some more Mega Man beats.

Couldn't they pick a shorter title for this? I mean, seriously.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

I'll obviously be checking out the Dr. Wily Castle initial stage theme.

I loved hearing it again in the Mega Man Arcade games included with Mega Man Anniversary.