Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2008

Get Yer Gundum 8-bit Soundtrack!

Gundam, a name known to anyone that is familiar with the anime scene. There are a TON of different Gundam series. My favorites? Well, I really enjoyed 0083. It was short but pretty cool. G. Gundam was basically Gundam in DBZ form, but hey, what's wrong with that? I could never really get into 0079. The main protagonist was such a whinney emo kid. This is war, son! Grow a pair, or you won't survive! But I digress.

If you dig Gundam and 8-bit music, you really should check out Operation British, an entire 18 track ablum full of songs from various Gundam series, pumped out in splendid 8-bit audio. Having listened to the whole thing to myself, I can honestly say that's it's worth the 43.6 mb of space it'll take up on your hardrive. And I'm pretty sure every internet junkie out there likes free stuff. So go ahead and get yourself some chiptune Gundam music.

Operation British

2 comments:

Tommy said...

I've not played any of the Gundam games before, although they would likely be something I enjoy.

All in due time...

Reggie White Jr. said...

I've played one briefly on the NES.