Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mega Remixes: Finished for Now

I finished Mega Remixes 11-13 yesterday and that's going to be the last of them for a while. Finding remixes to make these albums was fun but very exhausting. The Mega Remixes 13 is heavy on the Doujin style music and it's pretty good to boot. I was able to find unique remixes for Tornado Man & Concrete Man's themes. On top of that, I found some remixes for the overlooked Mega Man Game Boy games, including a remix of the first Battle Theme from Mega Man IV, the Wily Boss Battle music, and Dr. Wily Stage 1 from Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge. Unless you're a frequent visitor of Doujin remix websites, I think these will be new to you.

I still plan to make more compilation albums. I've been wanting to do an all Magnet Man compilation album, an all Wood Man album, and an all Cut Man album along with some of my other favorite robot master's themes. I already found some nice art to tag the mp3s with.

Anyway, here's the last of the Mega Remixes albums:

4 comments:

tommy jr. said...

THIS IS GREAT, DADDY!

Reggie White Jr. said...

Glad ya like 'em!

Tommy said...

Lol, Tommy Jr? *Eyes suspiciously*

Reggie White Jr. said...

Ha, I just now noticed the Jr.!