Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rockman World Sound Collection?

Capcom has put out an audio collection for Rockman 1~6 and Rockman X1~6. So where is our collection for the Game Boy Mega Man games? Not the GBA and DS Network/EXE titles, I mean the old Mega Man I~V/Rockman World titles. To my knowledge one isn't planned and that really is a shame. In my opinon, some of the Game Boy renditions of the tracks from the NES games are superior. The first boss theme for Mega Man IV/Rockman World 4 is loads better than the boss tune used in NES MM4. The Game Boy games also had some great original tracks such as Ballade's theme and Wily Battle, both from MMIV. Though it isn't hard to find mp3s for these games. A quick net search easily turns them up, but I sure wouldn't mind having something official.

No comments: