Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Possible Cover

I'm back! Yes, I was gone for a while (like 2 months) but all you need to know is that I've returned and I'm back in business.

As the title of this entry suggests this is a possible cover for the Rockman Rom Hack Audio Collection I'm putting together. I know it looks on the bland side of things, but I really dig the image. Of course I know a guy that could probably add more to it or straight up find a more lively image to use. I wonder how many people, if any, would find the white background boring. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Sol (Frederick) Badguy said...

The white background is very neat IMHO, but you may add this over a transparent background of Rockman's supporting cast & villains like the cover of "Marvel vs Capcom"

Reggie White Jr. said...

Hey, that's a nice idea. I'm still getting used to working with Paint.Net, but some more screwing around, and I'm sure I could do that.