Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

UNDERVEIL, an Undertale Arrange Soundtrack



I've made mention on this blog several times that Undertale has an amazing soundtrack. So it doesn't really surprise me that there are a number of Undertale fan arrangement albums out there. I haven't listened to them all, but I've heard a few and UNDERVEIL is easily some of the best Undertale fan arrangement music you can find.

Like the original Undertale soundtrack, UNDERVEIL covers a number of genres, including chiptune, club, jazz and some dub step. I was really surprised at how good this album turned out. Unlike a lot of other Undertale fan albums, UNDERVEIL is free. You can also listen to the whole soundtrack on the site in case you're unsure about downloading this one. But after hearing the first few tracks, you'll probably put this one on your hard drive in  heartbeat.

UNDERVEIL

No comments: