Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mail Call #1

Before leaving for work on Friday, I received a package in the mail: Bangai-O Spirits for the DS.

I was unable to find a copy of this anywhere in stores so I had to resort to buying it online. Call me old fashioned, but I've always preferred to do buy my things in stores. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid about getting ripped off and such. But with my first successful online purchase, I feel that starting to fade away.

My copy of Bangai-O Spirits was bought at GameStop's online store new for $12.99. And when I say "new," I really mean it. This sucker was factory sealed. Since I didn't opt for speedy delivery, it took a little longer to arrive. But considering I ordered it late Friday night last week and we had a three day weekend because of memorial day, I'd say the game arrived pretty quickly.

I adore the Dreamcast version of Bangai-O and I'll more than likely buy Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury when I land an Xbox 360. Heck, I may even cop the N64 original Bangai-O, or with luck, it will see a Virtual Console release.

So while I'm still be cautious, I'll be doing much more online shopping from here on out.

No comments: