Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sonic 20th Anniversary Plush Toys

Seeing as how it's Sonic's 20th anniversary, it only felt right getting some sort of memento to commemorate the occasion and you can't go wrong with plush toys. (OK, so I would have gotten these anyway, but I made sure I bought them on June 23rd.) Great Eastern Entertainment put together these awesome plushies for Sonic's 20th birthday.

As far as I can tell, each of these plushies has the classic Sonic design. Sonic sports his pot belly design
with an all too familiar index finger pose. I ended up getting all of Team Sonic. It just didn't seem right having Sonic without Tails and I've always been a fan of Knuckles. These plush dolls have really lanky legs and arms so they can be a bit tricky to sit up, what with their heads being so big and all. This is doubly true for Knuckles who not only has big hands, he also has big feet. Then he's got those dreadlocks. But really, all this stuff is just nitpicking. These things are just so flipping cool. They can also be hung on the walls or even in your car, which is pretty cool if you're into car decorations.

As far as I know the only are plush in this set is Amy and I'm still not sure if I'll get that one. Yeah, she also has her original design. Not that I have a problem with her Sonic Adventure and on-wards look. I mean, seriously, is there a more annoying character in the Sonic universe? Amy is irritating no matter what she looks like.

No comments: