Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Gang's All Here

fye had one Koopa Troopa left and he was all I needed to complete my collection of Super Mario Plush toys. Kinda hard to believe there were only five in this particular set. Toad's head is huge and his lack of a neck is even more present in his plush form than in the games, but eh, whathcha gonna do? It was hard to get a Yoshi's eyes into view. What can I say, that freakish nose is just too huge.

It was fun coming across this brand of plush toys (Goldie) and collecting them all. I doubt this will be the only set of Mario plush toys I own. There's probably a brand that makes plush toys for Bowser and Peach. And I absolutely must have a Goomba plushie in my collection someday.

1 comment:

snowboardgamer said...

sick collection! i was going to buy the gang, but all I got so far is a DK action figure...plus a couple of gears o war and bioshock figures