Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jazwares 10" Sonic the Hedgehog Figure

You know, I really have to hand it to Jazwares. They make some truly magnificent looking figures. I was highly impressed with their Metal Sonic figure and their 10" Sonic the Hedgehog figure is also a sight to behold.

Based off of Sonic's modern design, this figure looks absolutely fantastic. Sure it isn't as detailed as Metal Sonic, but since Metal Sonic is a machine and Sonic is flesh, that's to be expected. Still, I love the paint job on this thing. He's an exact replica of his modern in-game counter part and has over 12 points of articulation just as Metal Sonic does.

Unfortunately, just like Metal Sonic, you have to be really careful with this figure. From what I've read, he can come apart even easier than Sonic's metallic foe if you aren't super careful. So like Metal Sonic before him, this figure is gonna stay in the box. Besides, the packaging for him alone is pretty sweet and I really don't wanna ruin it. Someday I might get a second one and take it out of the box. For a better look at this 10" Sonic figure, check out this video here.

No comments: