Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Stuff



Just a quick post today. I thought I'd share a photo of the lovely things I got for Christmas from my sister and my folks.

I may be a grown man, but I LOVE me some cartoons and Adventure Time is one of the best reasons to watch Cartoon Network. Be it alone or with my nieces and newphew, I've seen many an episode of Adventure Time and my sister knows I'm a fan. So when I opened my present from her, I was so excited to see a familiar, stretchy yellow dog plastered on a XL t-shirt. Jake is probably my favorite character in Adventure Time (I suspect he's a lot of people's favorite) so I'll wear his mug with great pride.

I'm not a huge fan of plaid, but when it comes to plaid PJs, I can't get enough of it. I was down to my last pair of standard gray PJ pants so I got these ultra warm plaid PJ pants from my parents. These will help keep me nice and toasty over the cold winter months.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I've never seen Adventure Time but it looks very popular