Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Downloads #13

It really is amazing what $6 can get you on downloadable games. Tuesday night, I went to the eShop and saw Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for $2.99. I'm guessing it was part of the promotion for New Super Mario Bros. 2 where they cut the price on a Mario title each week. I had planned to get the game eventually but that price cut was just the incentive to get it right then and there. Another game I never did finish. I was very close years ago. Only needed to stomp Wario one more time but he got me.

[GB] Game & Watch Gallery.
[GB] Super Mario Land 2.


Years ago I picked up Game & Watch Gallery and was hooked on the modern editions of the classic games. Fire is probably my favorite of the bunch. I already set some high scores in Fire and Manhole. I honestly don't know why it took me so long to pick this one up.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Tried to buy a game on the eShop the other night, but it wouldn't accept my debit card! Then I found out I had no money in that bank account!!! Oh the things eShop can do to ones pocket! xD

Reggie White Jr. said...

D'oh! I'd already have a ton of games from the 3Shop if I didn't have other games to buy. Oh and bills. Always with the bills.