Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mario & Luigi are on My Bag


I'm one of those types that carries a bag around with him everywhere he goes. In it contains paper for drawing, video game magazines I'm currently reading, my DSi and other stuff. There's a lot on the inside but the outside is pretty bland. It didn't dawn on me until recently that my bag was missing color, lacking personality. That's where the Super Mario Keychains come in.

Thanks to Mario & Luigi, my bag is no longer gloomy on the outside. It has more omph, more pizzazz, more awesomeness. There are a total of six keychains in the Super Mario Keychain collection and starting the set off with the plumbing duo just felt right. I'll pick up the rest in due time but I'm not sure if I'll clip those on my bag or even my keys. Perhaps I'll hang those on a wall somewhere.