Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

More Sonic Toys

The date of Sonic's 20th anniversary has passed but I'm still celebrating. I've been playing through numerous Sonic games (Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing on the DS and Sonic Colors on the Wii), listening to the Sonic Playlist on my MP3 player for weeks, and adding hedgehog toys to my collection. Here's what I've picked up over the last few weeks.

The Wacky Wobbler Sonic the Hedgehog Bobble Head is something I first saw in fye and at first, I wasn't very fond it, but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me. It didn't hurt that the asking price was really low. Even the box this thing came in is very nice, so nice that I won't be throwing it away. Sonic is one again pointing his finger and has that classic smirk on his face. There are actually Wacky Wobbler Bobble Heads of Tails and Knuckles but fye only had the one of Sonic so I'll be ordering the rest of Team Sonic in due time. Really, I don't know how I could have not liked this bobble head before.


Next up is Jazwares 3" Sonic figures that sport a whopping 12 points of articulation. I picked up Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow. I won't be getting the whole lot of this set. There are 15 figures in all and there's no way I'll be buying the likes of Werehog, Amy, or Silver. However, I will pick up Metal Sonic, Tails, Super Sonic and maybe Espio and Victor (the last two are members of Team Chaotix).

No comments: