Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Downloads #16

[GB] Mario's Picross


Went to Club Nintendo's website to see if there was anything of interest for me to do with my coins and low and behold, for just 100 coins, you can get Mario's Picross on the 3DS Virtual Console. At least until Nov. 18th. I picked up this game back in 2002 and became addicted to solving puzzles. The first game in the Picross series, it has over 250 puzzles. That may seem like a staggering amount but when compared to Picross DS or Picross 3D, it isn't nearly as much. Still, this was one of my favorite original Game Boy games and I was pleased to see it get a Virtual Console release. Now if only they'd give us Western gamers Mario's Super Picross on the Wii's Virtual console.

2 comments:

Tom Badguy said...

This game looks....boring as hell, lol

Reggie White Jr. said...

It's a puzzle game, one that requires a good amount of thought. I guess I can see why some would think it's dull.