Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Final Nintendo Power Should Hit Stores on Dec 11



It was announced months ago that the December issue of Nintendo Power would be the final issue. With the month right around the corner, it looks like we're ever closer to the end of an era. Nintendo Power staff writer Phil Theobald posted on his Twitter that the final issue of Nintendo Power should hit new stands on December 11. 

Sad to see such a great magazine go. Nintendo Power was the first game mag I ever picked up but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Much as I don't want to see Nintendo Power go, I will be picking up the final issue and will look forward to reading it. Are you a fan of Nintendo Power? Then make sure you pick up the last issue while you're out doing your Christmas shopping. Make the final issue one of the best selling in the history of video game mags.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

If I recall rightly, the first issue of my subscription had the Ninja Turtles on the cover.

I'm missing a few issues here and there, but am decently close to having a full collection.

Reggie White Jr. said...

That's awesome, Tommy! I also have that issue of TMNT. A friend gave me some of his old Nintendo Powers and that's how I got that issue.