Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Downloads #15

Super Punch Out!! [SNES]


While checking to see if there were any new rewards for Club Nintendo members, I came across a very interesting one. Through November 14, they are offering Super Punch-Out!! on the Wii's Virtual Console for  a mere 150 coins. Compared to 800 Wii points, I'd say that's a good deal. This is another SNES Virtual Console game I intended to buy some time and Club Nintendo's current offer was the perfect incentive. Rewards like these are why I'm glad I joined the club.

It's been over 10 years since I played Super Punch-Out!! I think the farthest I ever got on this game was the third circuit and just getting there was no easy task. Mr. Sand Man made my right thumb and right arm sore, but then, Mr. Sandman gives me trouble in any version of Punch-Out!! that I play. I shudder to think how difficult he may be in the Wii version. Maybe I should finally open that game up and play it.

1 comment:

Adam said...

it wasn't as good as the first, but I liked it