Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Downloads #22

Final Fight 2 (SNES)



The general belief is that Final Fight games after the first installment started to decline. While this may be true, I still got considerable enjoyment out of Final Fight 2. I never got around to picking up a cartridge version of this one and since it tends to be more of an uncommon find when compared to the first SNES Final Fight, I was more than happy to settle on a digital version.

Breath of Fire II (SNES)



I've had Breath of Fire on the brain a lot lately so maybe that's why I downloaded Breath of Fire II instead of Final Fight 3, like I had originally intended. I have the GBA version of this game, but I've always wanted to try out the SNES version.

1 comment:

Tom Badguy said...

Yeah! Final Fight 2. Mash dem buttons.