Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Latest Purchases #30




Since it was recently my birthday (July 2), I treated myself to more than the usual amount of spending I allow myself. In case you were wondering, I'm 31.

Superman Family Adventures #2 was on sale at Barns & Nobles so I had to pick that up. More of the cast from Tiny Titans are featured in this issue. It looks like SFA will take place in the universe of TT, so in a way, TT will live on. Bravo! Oh yeah, and Bizarro appears in this issue.

With Sonic Rush Adventure I own all three DS Sonic titles. I should have bought this game eons ago because the first Sonic Rush is one of my favorite Sonic games. I really should post a review for it along with Rush Adventure. May as well do the DS version of Colors.

I almost didn't get the 3DS version of Sonic Generations. Not because I didn't want it but because no matter how many times I scoured the section of 3DS games in Best Buy, I couldn't find a copy. I decided to check one last time and there was a single copy, sitting out front. My guess is that someone decided to not to buy the game and put it back. I've heard that the 3DS version of Generations isn't on the same level as the HD console versions and it is on the short side. But it isn't like the PS3 & 360 versions are super long either. I've been wanting to play Generations in some form and I'm on a huge Sonic kick. I'm currently playing though Kirby Mass Attack (wonderful game) and Ridge Racer 3D (sweet racer) but I still think I'll set aside some time to play Generations especially since I have Friday and Saturday off.

More Dragon Ball Z goodness, this time in the form of the Double Feature metal tin set. I've never seen Dead Zone or The World's Strongest. I despised Garlic Jr.'s filler arc in Season Four of DBZ so I'm not sure how I'll feel about him in this movie. World's Strongest, I've heard great things about so I'm really looking forward to checking that one out. $5.99 for this set brand new isn't a bad deal. Not a bad deal at all.

No comments: