Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Downloads #12

The last time I made a post for Downloads was way back in March. That was five months ago. Hard to believe it has been that long since I purchased any games via downloading, but that's been remedied.

Kirby's Block Ball (GB)


Since it's Kirby's 20th birthday, I thought I'd do some celebrating by picking up a title I never owned. I had planned to purchase Kirby's Block Ball, but was surprised to see it priced for $2.99 on the eShop. That made the decision to grab it so much easier because I expected to pay more for it. I'm still playing through Kirby Mass Attack but I'll make some time for Block Ball.


Mole Mania (GB)



I was hoping Mole Mania would hit the 3DS Virtual Console and when I was looking through the new arrivals, to my surprise, Mole Mania was there and at a price of $2.99. I paid around $10 for my copy that I picked up years ago at Funcoland (before they became GameStops). This clever puzzle game became one of my favorite Game Boy titles and it warms my heart to see it get a digital release. I never did finish it back in 2002. Can't even remember how far I got. Maybe I'll be able to finish it this time.

No comments: