Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Downloads #14

It's been forever since I downloaded something off the Wii's Virtual Console service and in doing so, I made my first Club Nintendo purchase. For just 100 coins I was able to pick up Pilotwings for the Virtual Console. I was going to purchase this game eventually, but since I have well over 700 Club Nintendo coins, I figured I'd use the coins instead of use points from a Wii Points card.

Pilotwings (SNES)


I was playing my physical copy of Pilotwings earlier this year and I actually managed to pass two license tests. I didn't get a perfect score but after being blasted by those uptight instructors, it was nice to see them change their tune.

To my knowledge, this offer for Pilotwings is still going on for Club Nintendo members. So if you don't have Pilotwings for the Virtual Console and want to get a great, cheap gift, by all means, head on over to Club Nintendo's website and cash in your coins and get the code so you can pick up this game. I really wish Pilotwings 64 would come to the Virtual Console.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I didn't like the 3DS one

GameOverYeah said...

My favourite part of Pilotwings, flying the Jetpack guy all the way up as far as possible and then letting him drop. :-)