Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Latest Purchases #41



The only game purchase comes from Amazon. I ordered Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door the week of Thanksgiving and was surprised to see it arrive on Saturday of the same week. I was sure the holiday would delay shipping a bit. It didn't come complete as the manual is missing but the disc has zero scratches on, which is rare for used GCN games. With the release of Paper Mario: Sticker Star, I wanted to get all the previous games in the Paper Mario series. I already have Paper Mario on the N64 and Super Paper Mario for the Wii. Now all that remains is Sticker Star.

I watched Robotech: Shadow Chronicles about a year or so ago and I really enjoyed it. I've been a big Robotech fan since the early 2000s. I can't say I remember too much about the soundtrack but for $4, I wasn't gonna pass it up. I found this in Rite Aid of all places. Anime and game soundtracks rarely get in store releases in America so this was a very pleasant surprise.

Commissioned is one of my favorite gospel singing groups. Growing up, I listened to them all the time. They aren't together anymore, haven't been for sometime. Fred Hammond is off doing his own thing and I have no idea what the rest of the members are up to. I think the last time I bought one of their CDs was 1997. Yeah, it's been a while. While this is more of a greatest hits CD, it's been years since I've heard their music. $6 is a very small price to hear these guys sing again.

I don't know the proper name of that Sonic key chain thingy but I picked it up as I was in line at fye. I don't think I'll put it on my keys even though they could use some decoration. As it is, the things are pretty bare. But I've been known to decorate my walls with all kinds of stuff so maybe I'll throw it up there.



You may not be able to tell in the first picture, but that's Tetra below Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. While in fye, I picked up two Gacha Tomy figurines. Sadly, one was another that I already have, but the second one was Tetra! All I need now are the Gorons and I'll have all five.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I didn't like Paper Mario 2 as much as the original