Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Latest Game Purchases #24


Is that a 3DS? Why, yes. Yes it is. After getting myself some new specs (glasses for those of you that are unhip), I had some cash left so I made a purchase that was long overdue. Along with my Aqua Blue 3DS, I picked up Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. As you can guess, I'm ecstatic to play these.

My first PS3 game purchase ends up being a retro compilation. Go figure. I had planned to get Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection somewhere down the line but for $12.99 brand new, I'd have to be a fool to wait, especially since it was K-Mart's last copy.


Lastly, I got a black Sonic hoody. I wanted to get one of these months ago since I saw them in fye but when I had the money, they were gone. The original price was $39.99 and then $24.99 and finally $12.44. The only one they had left was in XL and for that price, how could I pass it up?

No comments: