Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Yoshi Plushies

(Insert cute comments here.)
It seems like it's been eons since I picked up a plush toy. I've seen the line of New Super Mario Bros. Wii plushies and have been meaning to get around to picking them up. There's eight total plushies in this set. Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad, Yellow Toad, Green Yoshi, Blue Yoshi, Pink Yoshi and Yellow Yoshi. I really like all the them except Mario & Luigi. I just don't like how those two were made and it bugs me to no end. They aren't the worst plush toys I've ever seen but they aren't the best either.

Anyway, I ended up picking out Green Yoshi and Blue Yoshi. Yoshi has long been a favorite character of mine in the Super Mario series and I especially love the way these Yoshis look. I honestly like them better than the first Yoshi I bought from the Global Holdings Super Mario plush series. Blue is my favorite color so I had to get Blue Yoshi first.

I'll more than likely pick up another Yoshi and Blue Toad next. Blue Toad reminds me of Toad from Super Mario Bros. 2, who was all kinds of awesome.

No comments: