Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Latest Purchases #53



Yes, that's Final Fantasy XIII you see in the photo. Stop hating. I've always wanted to check the game out for myself and judge it based off my own personal experiences. Sometimes this practice works out well. Other times it doesn't (Mega Man X6 and X7 spring to mind), but I decided to take the plunge anyway. It was only $15 at Walmart. I can already hear many reading this saying that I still paid too much.

And we have the first 3DS game I've picked up off the shelf since December 2012. With most new 3DS games going for $40, I'm less inclined to frequently pick up titles but for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, well, I was just gonna have to part with that $40. Or so I thought. This is one of those first party games that is selling for $34.99, just like Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I'm glade Nintendo decided to cut us some slack on some of those prices.

Got myself yet another coin bank. My previous one was a big glass jar with now lid. This one is a plastic jar with a lid that actually counts my coinage. I've had my eye on this thing since December. Family Dollar carries it for over $6. I'd almost forgotten about it until I saw it in Walmart for less than $4. It really does pay to do your shopping elsewhere sometimes.

No comments: