Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Downloads #24

Mighty Switch Force! (3DS Ware)



I cannot believe it took me so long to buy this game. I mean, at $5.99, it's one of the cheaper buys on the eShop. And the soundtrack? Back in 2011, I raved about it's brilliance and I've listened to it more times than I can count. So to finally have the game on my 3DS is quite the treat. I'll talk more about it in the next Currently Playing post.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons (GBC)



I was waiting for this and it's sister title, Oracle of Seasons to hit the eShop. When it was finally announced they were headed there, I smiled. Why? Well, for one, gamers can experience or re-experience two of the best Zelda titles to be released that weren't developed by Nintendo. The other reason met that I could leave my physical copies of the games sealed. That's right, I own complete, unopened copies of Ages and Seasons from over 10 years ago. The fact that Nintendo was selling them for $5.99 until June 21st was also reason enough for me to cop this duo.

No comments: