Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Game Art #21: Zelda Gallery

The second Game Art dedicated to the Zelda series. I consider this one to be more of a late 25 anniversary celebration of the series. I say better to celebrate late than not at all. I love the different art styles of this series. Ocarina of Time, Toon, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, all excellent stuff. Enjoy.

Unknown Artist
By jazaaboo
By FantasyAce
By Mattbachnick
By AgitoDarkGemini
By f-wd
By GENZOMAN
By Fernosaur
By superpascola
Unknown Artist
By dokugami
By wynahiros
By lychi
By Elenath
By Zaphk
By Themrock
By Noiry
By Banondorf
By BrokenTeapot
By ilias-saili
By Louistrations
By Woodland-Mel
By ry-spirit
By indiochink
By DarthiaWolf
By DvlSlash
By WhiteFoxCub

2 comments:

Tom Badguy said...

Cool stuff, I dig you page.

Reggie White Jr. said...

@Tom Badguy
Thanks for stopping by and for following me. That may very well be the best name ever.