Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Latest Game Purchases #21

A few more dirt cheap buys this week.

I've a ways to go before i collect the remaining Ace Combat releases but I knew that if I didn't pick up Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War for the $8.99 price, I probably wouldn't see it in the store like that anytime again soon. Complete, too.

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast is my favorite OutRun and one of my favorite PS2 games. So being able to play it on the go will be pretty sweet. Also complete and just $4.99

It's getting hard to keep up with all the Dance Dance Revolution games. I vaguley remember their being a game with Supernova as a subtitle, but since it sports the EyeToy label, I'm guessing it came out at around the time that Sony's camera accessory hit the PS2. Complete and only $4.99

Buronout Dominator is a came I've had numerous chances to pick up but passed on, and each time I did, it seemed like I saw it less and less. Despite the fact the Criterion didn't make this game and there's no crash mode, I still want to see what it's about. Complete and just $7.99.

No comments: