Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sonic Throw & Pillow Set

Sonic, holding or "hugging" the blanket.
I was originally gonna title this post "Sonic Keeps Me Warm at Night" Just to widen a lot of eyes and raise a lot of eyebrows. But then I decided to just go by the item title *shrug*

The blanket when you unfold it.
While looking around in fye, I saw this very unique Sonic Throw & Pillow Set. It contains a Sonic hugger plush pillow and a 14" blanket. I won't be using Sonic as a pillow, but he will make a fine addition to my growing collection of plush toys. In fact, this is the biggest Sonic plush toy I have so far. And I prefer my blankets to be more than 14" long but I still can't argue with how nice this set looks. The original price was $14.99 but fye was  selling it for $9.99. How could I say no to that? I mean, look at it!

Awwwwww.
I love how Sonic looks holding, sorry, hugging the blanket. It's just so adorable. I almost didn't want to cut him lose because once that's done, he can't really hug the blanket again. Kinda wish he had some velcro on him or something. Ah, well.

No comments: