Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mega Man 9 Trailer

I was already foaming at the mouth over the Mega Man 9 footage Capcom released earlier this week. Now I've got a full blown trailer to drool over. My word, its so beautiful. Its enough to make grown men weep manly tears of joy. Mega Man 9 has sexy 8-bit visuals, from what I've heard in the footage and trailer, sweet classic style Mega Man tunes, and the familiar gameplay we all feel in love with as kids. I was already having a great day. This made it even better.

Good news is Mega Man 9 is no longer WiiWare exclusive. It will also hit PSN and Xbox Live Arcade. This was confirmed by Capcom. So everyone will be able to get in on Mega Man 9. Everybody wins.

As for the plot, well, we all know Dr. Light isn't behind this. And if the citizens of 20XX actually buy Dr. Wilie's lies then they are dumber than a box of rocks. How many times has that old man tried to take over the world? Whatever. I won't be playing MM9 for the story. Its all about shooting robots and getting weapons. I'm off to drool over that trailer again.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Darn. For some reason, my Firefox browser has been crashing when I try to watch the vid.

The same thing happened when I was trying to watch some of the Angry Video Game Nerd vids at the place they're held now (with whatever the default was. I was fine with WMP)


I'll have to figure this out and get it fixed.