Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

VGMix X

I love video game music. I really, really love video game music. I listen to game music more than anything else. When I get an mp3 player, guess what's going on that thing? Go on, guess. Unearthing VGMix.com a few nights ago caused me to stay up into the wee hours of the morning downloading tons of video game remixes and arrange tracks. There's a lot of good stuff on this site and I've taken the liberty of posting a few examples of the greatness that I found. So click these links and turn up the speakers on your PC.

That isn't even close to all the songs I've downloaded from VGMix X. I've got a fold of over 140 songs from that site. Keep in mind, I only found the place a few days ago.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Wow. Definitely a lot of stuff to go through when I've had more sleep.

Reggie White Jr. said...

I'll try to post more later.