Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My New Toys

The little beauty to the right is my new best friend. I never thought I'd end up spending so much time playing games on my PC, but over the last week, that's what I've been doing. I love my keyboard but the thing was killing me. All of my deaths in the games I played were due to the fact that I'm just not used to playing games on something that is primarily used for typing. Logitech Dual Action makes me feel like I'm gaming on a console. Not only does the Dual Action look sexy, it feels good in one's hands to boot. I was looking to pay $10 for a PC game pad, but for $20, I think the Dual Action is a pretty good deal.

It really does pay to shop around. I didn't plan on picking of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass anytime soon. But when you see a game that is usually priced at $34.99 for $14.97, you don't need any further incentive to plunk down the cash. This is the first time I've ever bought a game a Radio Shack and if I seen any other good deals like this one, you can bet it won't be the last.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

XD That's the same game pad I bought for my PC a few months back. It also works with WinMUGEN if you've got that on your PC. Just in case you don't know (but I bet you do), it's a jack of all fighting games, where you can get match-ups like Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin).


And I am jealous you picked up Phantom Hourglass that cheaply! Very cool find!

Reggie White Jr. said...

I've got a few MUGEN games on my comp. Very cool stuff.